Are you tired of your yellow teeth as you look at yourself in the mirror or smile to take a picture? If so, we are here to help you whiten your smile, boost your confidence, and brighten your life! With these seven teeth-whitening secrets, you will have the smile you have always wanted:
1. Take advantage of over-the-counter whitening treatments: Whitening your smile may be easier than you think, especially with the many over-the-counter options available in the world today. So, if you’re interested in whitening your teeth in the comfort of your own home, consider using whitening gel, whitening toothpaste, whitening strips, or whitening kits.
2. Use home whitening remedies: Many people believe that brushing their teeth with baking soda helps brighten their smile, so you are more than welcome to try that if you would like! You can also try eating healthier foods more often, like apples, carrots, pears, and celery.
3. Utilize dental work: If you are interested in achieving a brighter smile in a quick and efficient way, consider what our dental office has to give you. We are thrilled to offer many successful treatments, like dental crowns, dental bonding, dental veneers, and professional whitening, to give you the smile you have always wanted.
4. Avoid drinking certain drinks: Many drinks, like coffee, tea, red wine, and soda, slowly darken your teeth as you drink them. The best way to eliminate these results is by refraining from drinking these products. However, we do understand that doing so could be difficult. So, you can reduce the affects the drinks have by drinking them through a straw.
5. Quit smoking: If you smoke, your teeth will likely darken, and the best way to prevent this occurrence is by quitting the habit. If you need help doing so, your dentist will be happy to help you.
6. Practice good oral hygiene: Having a consistent and efficient oral hygiene routine will help you achieve a beautiful and healthy smile. Please do your best to brush your teeth twice a day, floss your smile once a day, and rinse your mouth with mouthwash daily.
7. Attend your dental checkups: Your six month checkups are vital if you want a strong, successful, and beautiful smile. These appointments will allow your dentist or hygienist to deeply clean, nourish, and polish your smile.
Call our office today if you would like to schedule a whitening appointment with our friendly dentist! We are delighted to help you reach your smile goals by improving the appearance of your pearly whites.